- Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Act 2018
(2) Where but for this subsection the applicable minimum price for alcohol would not be a whole number of pennies, it is to be rounded to the nearest whole penny (taking half a penny as being nearest to the next whole penny above). (3) For example— (a) in the case of a bottle of wine, S (percentage strength of the wine) is 12.5%, and V (v...
- The School Teachersâ Incentive Payments (England) Order 2018
2. A lump sum payment made by a local authority in England or the governing body of a school maintained by such an authority to a school teacher under the Mathematics Early-Career Payments Pilot administered by the Department for Education is not to be treated as remuneration for the purpose of section 122(1) of the Education Act 2002. Nick G...
- The Local Government (Structural Changes) (General) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
(2) In regulation 5 (redundancy payments) for “the Local Government Pension Scheme (Benefits, Membership and Contributions) Regulations 2007” substitute “the Local Government Pension Scheme Regulations 2013(3)”. (3) In regulation 6 (Local Government Pension Scheme) for “paragraph 2 of Part 1 of Schedule 2 of the Local Government Pension Scheme...
- The Immigration (Provision of Physical Data) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
The 2006 Regulations are concerned with particular kinds of immigration application and provide that applicants may be required to provide a record of their fingerprints and a photograph of their face (referred to as “biometric information”). The 2006 Regulations provide for the process by which biometric information may be obtained and recorded, f...
- The Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm (Amendment) Order 2018
An application has been made, under paragraph 2 of Schedule 6 to the Planning Act 2008(1) , to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Infrastructure Planning (Changes to, and Revocation of, Development Consent Orders) Regulations 2011(2) for a non-material change to the Triton Knoll Offshore Wind Farm Order 2013 (“the 2013 Order”)(3). T...
- The Network Rail (Werrington Grade Separation) Order 2018
An application has been made to the Secretary of State, in accordance with the Transport and Works (Applications and Objections Procedure) (England and Wales) Rules 2006(1) for an Order under sections 1 , 3 and 5 of the Transport and Works Act 1992(2)(“the 1992 Act”). The Secretary of State has caused an inquiry to be held for the purposes of
- The Combined Authorities (Spatial Development Strategy) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State, in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 334(7) and 343(1)(a) of the Greater London Authority Act 1999(1) , (as applied with modifications by the Greater Manchester Combined Authority (Functions and Amendment) Order 2016(2) , the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (Functions and Amendment) Order 2017(3) and the
- The Hartpury College (Transfer to the Higher Education Sector) Order 2018
In accordance with section 122 A(1) of the Education Reform Act 1988 , it appears to the Secretary of State that the full-time equivalent enrolment number of the institution conducted by Hartpury College for courses of higher education exceeds 55 per cent of its total full-time equivalent enrolment number. Citation, commencement and applicatio...
- The Digital Government (Scottish Bodies) Regulations 2018
They have consulted the Information Commissioner, the Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, the Secretary of State, the Welsh Ministers, the Department of Finance in Northern Ireland, the Minister for the Cabinet Office and such other persons as the Scottish Ministers consider appropriate, as required by section 44(4) of the Digital
- The Single Source Contract (Amendment) Regulations 2018
Regulations 3 and 5 of this Statutory Instrument have been made in consequence of defects in SI 2014/3337 and so this Statutory Instrument is being issued free of charge to all known recipients of SI 2014/3337. Statutory Instruments Public Procurement Made 31 st July 2018 Coming into force in accordance with regulation 1 The Secretary of State...