- The Community Care (Personal Care and Nursing Care) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 2) Regulations 2018
The Scottish Ministers make the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by section 1(2)(a) of the Community Care and Health (Scotland) Act 2002(1) and all other powers enabling them to do so. In accordance with section 23(3)(a) of that Act(2) , a draft of this instrument has been laid before and approved by resolution of the
- The Enterprise Management Incentives Exemptions and Reliefs (Amendment of Tax Advantages in Schedule 24 to the Finance Act 2016) Regulations 2018
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Enterprise Management Incentives Exemptions and Reliefs (Amendment of Tax Advantages in Schedule 24 to the Finance Act 2016) Regulations 2018 and come into force on 11 th July 2018. Amendment of the Finance Act 2016 2. Part 1 of Schedule 24 to the Finance Act 2016 (tax advantages which constitute the ...
- The Banking Act 2009 (Fees) Regulations 2018
2.—(1) The Treasury approve the following scale of fees payable to the Bank of England by an operator of a recognised payment system, and by a specified service provider in relation to such a system— (a) a fee for the supervision of a recognised payment system or service provider (“supervision fee”); (b) an additional fee (“special projec...
- The Allocation of Housing and Homelessness (Eligibility) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
“(g) Class G – a person who is habitually resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland and who has been transferred to the United Kingdom under section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016(3) and has limited leave to remain under paragraph 352 ZH of the Immigration Rules.”. (3) In regulation 5 (pers...
- The Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (Commencement No. 18) Order 2018
Section 21 of the Act permits the Secretary of State to appoint a person as National Medical Examiner. The main function of the person so appointed (“the National Medical Examiner”) is to issue guidance to medical examiners appointed under section 19 of the Act (medical examiners). Medical examiners are required, under paragraph (9) of section 21 ,
- The Private Water Supplies (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State has carried out the public consultation required by Article 9 of Regulation (EC) No. 178/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety(4). Citation, co...
- The Water Supply (Water Quality) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
“monitoring programme” means a programme for the identification of, and collection of data on, any substance or organism identified during a risk assessment to confirm compliance with the prescribed concentrations set out in Schedule 1 which— consists of either or both of the following— collection and analysis of discrete water samples;
- The Persons Subject to Immigration Control (Housing Authority Accommodation and Homelessness) (Amendment) Order 2018
“(g) Class FA – a person who has been transferred to the United Kingdom under section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016(3) and has limited leave to remain under paragraph 352 ZH of the immigration rules(4).”. (3) In article 7 (Homelessness – Scotland and Northern Ireland) , for paragraph (1)(a) substitute— “(a) the classes specified in artic...
- The Breaching of Limits on Ticket Sales Regulations 2018
These Regulations provide for a criminal offence of purchasing tickets for a recreational, sporting or cultural event in excess of conditions setting a maximum number of tickets that a purchaser may buy. Regulation 2 provides that these Regulations apply where: (a) tickets for a recreational, sporting or cultural event in the United Kingdom ar...
- Regulation of Registered Social Landlords (Wales) Act 2018
(2) Sections 3 to 5 make provision about requirements to be complied with when certain changes are made in respect of the constitutional arrangements or structure of a registered social landlord. (3) Sections 6 to 9 make provision about the Welsh Ministers’ power to intervene in respect of the officers or management of a registered social land...