The Lancashire County Council (Savick Brook Viaduct) Scheme 2018 Confirmation Instrument 2019
Coming into force in accordance with article 1
The Secretary of State for Transport makes this Instrument in exercise of the powers conferred by section 106(3) of the Highways Act 1980( 1), and now vested in the Secretary of State( 2).
1. This Instrument may be cited as “the Lancashire County Council (Savick Brook Viaduct) Scheme 2018 Confirmation Instrument 2019” and shall come into force on the date on which notice that it has been confirmed is first published in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 2 to the Highways Act 1980.
2. The Lancashire County Council (Savick Brook Viaduct) Scheme 2018, and as set out in the Schedule, is hereby confirmed with modifications.
3. The Scheme as confirmed is set out in the Schedule (including the plan) and copies of the Scheme with its accompanying plan are deposited at the offices of the Department for Transport, Floor 13 (IMD), Ashdown House, St Leonards on Sea, Hastings, East Sussex TN37 7GA and at the offices of Lancashire County Council, Environment Directorate, Pitt Street, Preston PR1 0LD, Preston City Council, Town Hall, Preston PR1 2RL, Fylde Borough Council, Town Hall, Lytham St Annes FY8 1LW, Ingol Library, Ventnor Place, Ingol, Preston PR2 3YX and Savick Library, 6 Birkdale Drive, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston PR2 1UL.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Transport
11th April 2019
A Senior Civil Servant in the Department for Transport
THE LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL (SAVICK BROOK VIADUCT) SCHEME 2018
The Lancashire County Council (hereinafter referred to as the “The Council”) make this Scheme in exercise of their powers under Section 106(3) of the Highways Act 1980 and of all other powers enabling them in that behalf.
1. The Council are authorised to construct over the navigable waters of the Savick Brook (Millenium Ribble Link) the bridge specified in the Schedule to this Scheme as part of the highway which they are proposing to construct between the M55 Motorway at Junction 2 and the highway known as A583 Riversway, Preston, Lancashire in the District of Preston in the said County.
2. The Scheme may be cited as The Lancashire County Council (Savick Brook Viaduct) Scheme 2018.
THE SCHEDULE TO THIS SCHEME
PLAN AND SPECIFICATION OF THE BRIDGE
The location and general design of the Bridge are shown on the attached plans.
POINTS OF COMMENCEMENT AND TERMINATION
From a point on the south bank of the...