The Non-Domestic Rating Contributions (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
|Document Number:||2013 No. 3046 (W. 305)|
|Coming into force:||Coming into force on the 31/12/2013|
Welsh Statutory Instruments
Rating And Valuation, Wales
4 December 2013
Laid before the National Assembly for Wale
5 December 2013
Coming into force
31 December 2013
The Welsh Ministers make the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred on them by section 60 of and paragraphs 4 and 6 of Schedule 8 to the Local Government Finance Act 1988 (1).
Title, commencement, application and interpretation
(1) The title of these Regulations is The Non-Domestic Rating Contributions (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2013 and they come into force on 31 December 2013.
(2) These Regulations apply in relation to Wales.
(3) In these Regulations “the 1992 Regulations” (“Rheoliadau 1992”) means The Non-Domestic Rating Contributions (Wales) Regulations 1992(2).
Amendment to the 1992 Regulations
(1) The 1992 Regulations are amended as follows in relation to financial years beginning on or after 1 April 2014.
(2) For Schedule 4 to the 1992 Regulations substitute the Schedule to these Regulations.
Minister for Local Government and Government Business, one of the Welsh Ministers
4 December 2013
“SCHEDULE 4 ADULT POPULATION FIGURES
Billing authority area
(This note is not part of the Regulations)
These Regulations, which apply in relation to Wales, amend the Non-Domestic Rating Contributions (Wales) Regulations 1992 (S.I. 1992/3238) (“the 1992 Regulations”).
Under Part II of Schedule 8 to the Local Government Finance Act 1988 (c.41) , billing authorities (in Wales, county and county borough councils) are required to pay amounts (called non-domestic rating contributions) to the Welsh Ministers. The...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL