United Kingdom Legislation
- UK Statutory Instruments (22320)
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules (3207)
- Scottish Statutory Instruments (3057)
- UK Public General Acts (1863)
- Wales Statutory Instruments (767)
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council (517)
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament (216)
- UK Local Acts (169)
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly (103)
- Church Measures (66)
- Measures of the National Assembly for Wales (22)
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales (13)
- Church Instruments (13)
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Parliament (8)
- Measures of the Northern Ireland Assembly (2)
- The Banking Act 2009 (Fees) Regulations 2018
2.—(1) The Treasury approve the following scale of fees payable to the Bank of England by an operator of a recognised payment system, and by a specified service provider in relation to such a system— (a) a fee for the supervision of a recognised payment system or service provider (“supervision fee”); (b) an additional fee (“special projec...
- The Allocation of Housing and Homelessness (Eligibility) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
“(g) Class G – a person who is habitually resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland and who has been transferred to the United Kingdom under section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016(3) and has limited leave to remain under paragraph 352 ZH of the Immigration Rules.”. (3) In regulation 5 (pers...
- The Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (Commencement No. 18) Order 2018
Section 21 of the Act permits the Secretary of State to appoint a person as National Medical Examiner. The main function of the person so appointed (“the National Medical Examiner”) is to issue guidance to medical examiners appointed under section 19 of the Act (medical examiners). Medical examiners are required, under paragraph (9) of section 21 ,
- The Private Water Supplies (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State has carried out the public consultation required by Article 9 of Regulation (EC) No. 178/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down the general principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European Food Safety Authority and laying down procedures in matters of food safety(4). Citation, co...
- The Water Supply (Water Quality) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
“monitoring programme” means a programme for the identification of, and collection of data on, any substance or organism identified during a risk assessment to confirm compliance with the prescribed concentrations set out in Schedule 1 which— consists of either or both of the following— collection and analysis of discrete water samples;
- The Persons Subject to Immigration Control (Housing Authority Accommodation and Homelessness) (Amendment) Order 2018
“(g) Class FA – a person who has been transferred to the United Kingdom under section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016(3) and has limited leave to remain under paragraph 352 ZH of the immigration rules(4).”. (3) In article 7 (Homelessness – Scotland and Northern Ireland) , for paragraph (1)(a) substitute— “(a) the classes specified in artic...
- The Breaching of Limits on Ticket Sales Regulations 2018
These Regulations provide for a criminal offence of purchasing tickets for a recreational, sporting or cultural event in excess of conditions setting a maximum number of tickets that a purchaser may buy. Regulation 2 provides that these Regulations apply where: (a) tickets for a recreational, sporting or cultural event in the United Kingdom ar...
- Regulation of Registered Social Landlords (Wales) Act 2018
(2) Sections 3 to 5 make provision about requirements to be complied with when certain changes are made in respect of the constitutional arrangements or structure of a registered social landlord. (3) Sections 6 to 9 make provision about the Welsh Ministers’ power to intervene in respect of the officers or management of a registered social land...
- The Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction and Care of Churches Measure 2018 (Commencement and Transitional Provision) Order 2018
3.—(1) This paragraph applies where, immediately before 1 st September 2018 , there are proceedings pending on an appeal to the chancellor of a diocese under section 60(5) of the 1963 Measure against a taxation of costs in relation to proceedings instituted under section 18 of the 2011 Measure. (2) The proceedings on the appeal are to continue...
- The Mission and Pastoral etc. (Amendment) Measure 2018 (Commencement No. 1 and Transitional Provisions) Order 2018
(d) in section 4 (pastoral schemes and orders: presumption in favour of deanery plan) , subsections (2) and (3) and subsection (4) so far as it inserts the new subsection (7) in section 26 of the 2011 Measure; (e) section 5 (teams and group ministries); (f) section 7 (bishop’s pastoral order); (g) section 9 (pastoral church buildings...
- The Welfare Reform Act 2012 (Commencement No. 11 and Transitional and Transitory Provisions and Commencement No. 9 and Transitional and Transitory Provisions (Amendment)) Order 2013
1. This Order may be cited as the Welfare Reform Act 2012 (Commencement No. 11 and Transitional and Transitory Provisions and Commencement No. 9 and Transitional and Transitory Provisions (Amendment)) Order 2013. Interpretation 2.—(1) In this Order— “the Act” means the Welfare Reform Act ...
- The Childrenâs Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011 (Movement Restriction Conditions) Regulations 2013
The Scottish Ministers make the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by section 150(1) of the Children’s Hearings (Scotland) Act 2011(1) and sections 17 and 31 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995(2) , and all other powers enabling them to do so. In accordance with sections ...
- The Criminal Legal Aid (Remuneration) Regulations 2013
The Lord Chancellor makes these Regulations(1) in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 2(3) , 5(2) and (4) , 30(2) and 41(1) to (3) of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012(2). Citation and commencement 1. These Regulations may be cited as the Criminal Legal...
- The Universal Credit (Consequential, Supplementary, Incidental and Miscellaneous Provisions) Regulations 2013
The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions makes the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by paragraph 5(4) of Schedule 1 to the Child Support Act 1991 (as it has effect apart from section 1 of the Child Support, Pensions and Social Security Act 2000)(1) , section 6 J(2)(a)...
- The Mobile Roaming (European Communities) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
““the EU Mobile Roaming Regulation” means the Regulation (EU) No. 531/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 th June 2012 on roaming on public mobile communications networks within the Union(4);”; and after the definition of the EU Mobile Roaming Regulation insert— ““info...
- The National Health Service Superannuation Scheme etc. (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Scotland) Regulations 2013
The Scottish Ministers make the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by section 10 and 12 of, and Schedule 3 to, the Superannuation Act 1972(1) and of all other powers enabling them to do so. In accordance with section 10(1) of that Act, these Regulations are made with the ...
- The Controlled Drugs (Supervision of Management and Use) Regulations 2013
Scotland, has the meaning given in relation to a care home service in paragraph 2 of Schedule 12 to the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010(5) (care services: definitions – care home service); “the Care Inspectorate” means Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland, established by ...
- The Limited Liability Partnerships (Application of Companies Act 2006) (Amendment) Regulations 2013
5. In regulation 67 , in the modification of section 1096 (rectification of the register under court order) , in subsection (6)(b) for “873 and 888 (rectification of the register of charges)” substitute “859 M (rectification of register)”. 6. In regulation 68 , in the modification of section ...
- The Welfare of Animals (Dog Breeding Establishments and Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2013
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, in exercise of the powers conferred on it by Sections 12 and 55(3) of the Welfare of Animals Act (Northern Ireland) 2011(1) makes the following Regulations. In accordance with section 12(9) of that Act, the Department of Agriculture and...
- Scottish Civil Justice Council and Criminal Legal Assistance Act 2013
(3) The Scottish Ministers may by order amend subsection (1) by substituting for the number of members (or the minimum number in a category of membership) for the time being specified there such other number as they think fit. (4) Before making an order under subsection (3) the Scottish...