United Kingdom Legislation
- UK Statutory Instruments (26745)
- Scottish Statutory Instruments (4246)
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules (4159)
- UK Public General Acts (1976)
- Wales Statutory Instruments (1391)
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council (517)
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament (269)
- UK Local Acts (177)
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly (103)
- Church Measures (66)
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales (30)
- Measures of the National Assembly for Wales (22)
- Church Instruments (13)
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Parliament (8)
- Measures of the Northern Ireland Assembly (2)
- The Tobacco Products (Traceability and Security Features) Regulations 2019
The Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs have been designated for the purposes of section 2(2) of the European Communities Act 1972(1) in relation to traceability of, and security features for, tobacco and tobacco products(2). The Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs make these Regulations in exercise of the power...
- The Financial Services (Gibraltar) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
A draft of these Regulations has been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament in accordance with paragraph 1(1) of Schedule 7 to the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018. PART 1 Introductory Citation and commencement 1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Financial Services (Gibraltar) (Amendment) (EU Exit)...
- The Electricity Network Codes and Guidelines (System Operation and Connection) (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
(a) for the first sentence, substitute “Except for Article 13 , this Regulation applies to all TSOs that are certified by the regulatory authority, to the extent they are operating within the jurisdiction of Great Britain.”; (b) in the second sentence, for “Member States may, under the national regulatory regime,” substitute “the regulatory au...
- The Electricity and Gas (Market Integrity and Transparency) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
in relation to anything done before exit day, Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency, as it applied immediately before exit day; in relation to anything done on or after exit day, that Regulation as it applies in the law of the United Kingdom on or after
- The Gas (Security of Supply and Network Codes) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
(2) In paragraph 1 , for “, Member States, in particular through their competent authorities, and the Commission,” substitute “, the Secretary of State, the Northern Ireland department and the regulatory authority”. (3) In paragraph 2— (a) omit the first two sentences; (b) in the third sentence— (i) for “Member States may allow
- The Electricity Network Codes and Guidelines (Markets and Trading) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
“the ITC Regulation” means Commission Regulation (EU) No 838/2010 on laying down guidelines relating to the inter-transmission system operator compensation mechanism and a common regulatory approach to transmission charging; “the Electricity Balancing Regulation” means Commission Regulation (EU) No 2017/2195 establishing a guideline on electri...
- Organ Donation (Deemed Consent) Act 2019
Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:— 1“Appropriate consent” to adult transplantation activities: England (1) Section 3 of the Human Tissue Act 2004 (“appropria...
- Parking (Code of Practice) Act 2019
Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:— Code of practice 1 Parking code (1) The Secretary of State must prepare a code of practice containing guidance about the o...
- Stalking Protection Act 2019
Be it enacted by the Queen’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:— Stalking protection orders 1 Applications for orders (1) A chief officer of police may apply to a magistrates’ court for a...
- Supply and Appropriation (Anticipation and Adjustments) Act 2019
An Act to authorise the use of resources for the years ending with 31 March 2018 , 31 March 2019 and 31 March 2020; to authorise the issue of sums out of the Consolidated Fund for those years; and to appropriate the supply authorised by this Act for the years ending with 31 March 2018 and 31 March 2019. Whereas the Commons of the United Kingdom in
- The Branded Health Service Medicines (Costs) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care makes the following Regulations in exercise of the powers in sections 263(1) , (2) , (4) , (5 A) and (6) , 264 A(2) , (5) and (7) , 265(1) , (3) , (4) , (5) and (5 A) , 266(1) and (2) and 272(7) and (8) of the National Health Service Act 2006(1) and ...
- Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018
An Act to make provision enabling sanctions to be imposed where appropriate for the purposes of compliance with United Nations obligations or other international obligations or for the purposes of furthering the prevention of terrorism or for the purposes of national security or international peace ...
- Marriage and Civil Partnership (Scotland) Act 2014
An Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision for the marriage of persons of the same sex; to make further provision as to the persons who may solemnise marriage and as to marriage procedure and the places at which civil marriages may be solemnised; to make provision for the registration of...
- Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013
An Act to make provision for the marriage of same sex couples in England and Wales, about gender change by married persons and civil partners, about consular functions in relation to marriage, for the marriage of armed forces personnel overseas, for permitting marriages according to the usages of...
- The Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2018
The Welsh Ministers are designated(1) for the purposes of section 2(2) of the European Communities Act 1972(2) in relation to the quality of water intended for domestic purposes or for use in a food production undertaking. The Welsh Ministers make these Regulations in exercise of the powers...
- The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State is, in relation to England, the appropriate national authority for the purpose of exercising the powers conferred by section 13(2) , (7) , (8) and (10) of and Parts 1 and 3 of Schedule 1 to the Animal Welfare Act 2006(1) , and makes the following Regulations in exercise of...
- The Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 Remedial Order 2015
Order made by the Scottish Ministers, laid before the Scottish Parliament under section 14(5)(b) of the Convention Rights (Compliance) (Scotland) Act 2001 for approval by resolution of the Scottish Parliament within 120 days beginning with the date on which the order was made, not taking into...
- The Collective Management of Copyright (EU Directive) Regulations 2016
The Secretary of State, as a Minister designated(1) for the purposes of section 2(2) of the European Communities Act 1972(2) in relation to matters relating to copyright and rights in performances, makes these Regulations in exercise of the powers contained in section 2(2) of that Act. PART 1...
- The Transfer of Functions (Elections, Referendums, Third Sector and Information) Order 2016
“instrument” includes Royal Charters, Royal Warrants, Orders in Council, Letters Patent, judgments, decrees, orders, rules, regulations, schemes, bye-laws, awards, licences, authorisations, consents, approvals, contracts and other agreements, memoranda and articles of association, certificates,...
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution from Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk) Regulations 2018
The Secretary of State makes the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by articles 3 and 5 of the Merchant Shipping (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Order 1987(1) , article 2 of the Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution) (Law of the Sea Convention) Order 1996(2) and...